Thinking that maybe it was the blog that might have had some kinda issue, i type in another blog url Ogbongeblog.Com and the result was the same:/ That was when i realized it was from the browser.
My thought was maybe it was a browser bug which would lasted only for few minutes but to my dissapointment, it doesn’t as minutes turn into hours for me.
Did i mentioned to you that i also tried accessing these two blog urls on a friend’s phone and it was still showing the error notification (screenshot below). I was like is this occuring to all Ucbrowser Users?
The error in the picture above was what is displayed when i tried accessing the webblogs. After unsuccessful attempt of those two blogs and few others gotten from bloggersLab Members, I decided to sought for solution afterwards in which i discovered 2 Ways on how to solve it and THEY WORKS!
Method #1 – Clearing Ucbrowser Cookies and Cache
I did this by Pressing the Menu button, Scrolling down to “Tools” and then to “Clear History” In which i checked the box forCache and Cookies before clicking ok.
After clearing the cookies and cache, i type the url of the two blogs that wasn’t going before and It Works!.
However the success of the result was shortlived as the error still persists so i move on to the Second Method which works permanently.
Method #2 – Download Ucbrowser Lesser Version
Since the first method didn’t work on Uc v9.2, i then decides to download lesser version of the Uc browser to access those websites that doesn’t works and the result was impressive!
I mean the method works permanently.
Who knows your friend might have been experiencing this, Do Share this post on your social networks so it can be of help to them.
Read Also: 5 Mobile Features You Can Use To Minimise Tasks and Maximise Productivity