You can now submit sponsored post or sponsor a post on NetsocialBlog – The Award Winning Blog. Sponsored post which can include text and images in the articles is PERMANENTLY published on this blog and stays on both the homepage and recent posts list for 30days!
|Konga Verified Award|
By Sponsoring a post, your info will be permanently available on this blog and shared across all of NSB social media account likewise the Chief Editor will also share them on the personal account. Please Note, links in the article will be connected to your site, but WILL NOT pass Page-rank.
The Sponsored Post can be Written by the Sponsors. And if you’d like to submit your own high quality and original article, I will be glad to accept that and edit as necessary.
Also, if all you’re looking for is to be affiliated with a particular existing article on this blog, you can take a moment to search the blog using the search box. If you find an article you’d like to sponsor, let me know which one and I will edit it for you.
Below are some of the Sponsored content articles which had been published on this blog
Sponsored Blog Posts Examples
- Stay Informed With AwanetMobile Educative and Sports Application
- The Awesome Android Shopping App from Jiji
- Sending Bulksms Made Easier With FreshbulkSms
- Best WordPress Plugins To Make Your Website Load Faster
- Finding Your Zenbook On Jiji
- How To Grow Your Small Business Fast With Statusbrew
- Design Stunning Logo Within Minutes via Designevo
- And others to mention but a few
Benefits Of Sponsored Post on NetSocialBlog
- When you sponsor a post on NetSocialBlog, I’ll make it stick to the homepage and recent post list for an Entire 30days to increase the visibility irregardless of how many posts had been published after the sponsored post. (Negotiation is open if you would want it to be on the homepage for more than 30days)
- Your Post would be displayed placed at the Featured Article which includes Image, Post title and snippet at the header of all posts on homepage
- At the sidebar of this blog is a cute widget which pick up posts randomly on this blog! Guess what that means?
- Articles are detailed enough for your audience to comprehend unlike banner and text ads which show little information 🙂
- Links are allowed as long as they would provide more information and/or lead to product as regards the sponsored article (TAC apply)
Sponsored posts can include press releases, videos, articles, interviews…you name it.
Ready to promote your brand/product?
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Sponsored Post Submission” and we’ll get back to you asap.
Alternatively, you can CALL/SEND A TEXT to 08189655026. Although i prefer TEXT as i might be busy at work, already talking with someone on phone or my phone is unavailable.
Tunde Sanusi (Tuham) – Founder and Chief Editor of NetSocialBlog