Whether you’re thinking of starting a company blog or you already have a website but you’re looking for tips on writing a company blog, here you’ll find a list of some awesome tips to make your company blog successful.
Since it is for official purpose, running a blog for a company is not just about publishing any article but quality article that your customers will either find it intriguing or helping them know more about your company likewise the products/services which it had come to offer.
While there are several tips for running a successful company blog, below are top and recommended ones to get started with.
6 Successful Tips For Running and Writing A Company Blog.
1. Clean Responsive Website Design – The first thing that really does matter is your website design and structure which should be responsive and clean. Do also bear it in mind to ensure that your website is mobile friendly so that customers accessing your website and blog won’t find it difficult to navigate around.
2. First Post BlogPost Sample – If you already have an existing blog, you can skip this part but if you’re just about to create and start a company/business blog , then it is suggested you make your first post friendly and more of an introduction about what visitors are to get from the blog.
3. Website Navigation Buttons – One of the key major difference between a website and a blog is that one contains more pages than that of the other. Since your blog is going to have a lot of pages and probably talk about different topics, it is recommended you setup navigation buttons so that your visitors can find it easier to walk around without getting lost.
4. Awesome Typography Article – Running a company blog is entirely different from running a personal blog hence you should ensure you try to avoid typography error as much as you can likewise be ascertain that the article you’re about to write is not plagiarized. You can use Copyscape to check for copied article while a Plugin like Yoast would help with your article grammar.
5. Topics around company – A company blog is like a niche blog hence most of your articles should online australia revolve around your company’s products, how user can make use of it, interesting updates similar to it and any other misc. To avoid making it boring, you can insert interesting articles amidst it sometimes but try not to deviate from the main topic
6. Suggestion form – Since it’s all about the end user, hence you should be open to suggestion setting up a contact form whereby user can fill in form for suggestion as regards your website/blog; on what they like about it and ways to improvise it.
Useful Resources: How To Optimize Google My Business and Leverage it for more Sales