As the holy month of Ramadan starts, the Chief Editor and Admin of NetSocialBlog is using this medium to wish all Muslims endless moments of joy and happiness for everyone. The month of Ramdan is a special month for the Muslims where they stayed away from drinking and eating anything before the sun comes out in the early morning “till“ the sun will set in the evening for 30 days.
Below are some Ramadan Mubarak messages we have compiled that which you can send to your loved ones during this Ramadan Period.
1. May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. Ramadan kareem.
2. As the holy occasion of Ramadan is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here is hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead.
3. May This Ramadan be as bright as ever. May this Ramadan bring joy, health and wealth to you. May the festival of lights brighten up you
and your near and dear ones lives. Happy Ramadan
READ ALSO: Why do Muslim Fast During Ramadan?
Watch video on why Muslim Fast below;
4. May this Ramadan bring in u the most brightest and choicest happiness and love you have ever Wished for.May this Ramadan bring you the utmost in peace and prosperity.
5. May lights triumph over darkness. May peace transcend the earth. May the spirit of light illuminate the world. May the light that we celebrate at Ramadan show us the way and lead us together on the
path of peace and social harmony. Wish you a very happy Ramadan Mubarak
6. Ramadan is the (month) in which was sent down theQuran,
as a guide to mankind,
also clear (Signs) for guidance
and judgment (between right and wrong).
Once again, Ramadan Mubarak!