OperaMini is one of the most used mobile web browser application in Nigeria. The Mobile application was according to the info source derived from “the Opera web browser” meant for Pc and had been available since 1996. The development of the mobile application was mainly intended for mobile phones that are not capable of running a standard web browser.
OperaMini is the first mobile browser application (if i could remember clearly) before i started using Ucbrowser. The two mobile browsers had both been of aid in my blogging journey for different purposes, some of which include checking the mobile responsiveness of a blog, taking a blog’s screenshot and others.
Samsung Phone Users – Here is How To Fix Jar File Over Max on Your Phone.
But i would like to introduce to you advanced handy shortcuts for the mobile browser “OperaMini”. These shortcuts can be used by typing the codes in bold text about to mentioned below into the address bar of your mobile browser.
OperaMini Advanced Shortcuts For Super Settings.
- config: – This code opens opera mini Power user settings where you can adjust some special effects settings.
- opera:cache – This displays the size of Cached pages in the mobile browser. A cache is simply a component that stores data so future requests so future requests on that data can be served faster. Apart from the “size” , it also displays the url of the cached pages.
- about: -This displays information about the operamini server, copyright, acknowledgement, license information and others.
- debug: – This displays a page, listing many OperaMini server including your device model ‘n’ screensize, service provider, timezone, Country and others.
- o:A – This goes to start page ( but works for OperaMini 4 only).
- o:Z – This goes to your bookmarks ( this works only for OperaMini 4 too )
Do you have another shortcuts you used on your OperaMini browser? let me know via the comment box.