Everyday people access the internet though with different motives; from reading Information to chatting on social networks, Using Online tools to perform some specific tasks, and Lots more as the list is endless. With (Internet) ,
- Informations are acquired more faster,
- Connecting with people from all over the world had been more easier,
- Companies and Individuals are able to Grow their offline and online business by easily interacting with customers,
- And Lots more.
Read : Interesting and Beautiful – Online Tool To Make A Poem With Your Name.
Since one of the major uses of internet is to access information then lets suppose you need an information from a particular website but later found out that the website which has the information is written in a language different from the one you could understand, what will you do?
Taking for instance; English as a universal language seems to be the only language being widely used online to share information so people from all across the world could read it easily. But in some cases, there are some website that didn’t use english as their primary language . You *might* have came across one of ’em too whilst browsing randomly.
But with this online tool from google am about to share with you, you’ll be able to translate any website’s language!
The online tool called Google Translator is a Service from one of the world’s most used search engine (google) which allows you to translate the language of a Website to any Language you want. Apart from translating a website’s language, you can also translate a text to your prefered language.
How To Use Google Translator To Translate A Website’s Language
- Visit www.translate.google.com.
- Once the google translator page had showed, you’ll see something like this Detect Language > English.
If you’d like to translate the website to your language to your native language, simply click on the English and choose your language.
- Now In the box provided, type in the url (http is optional) of the website you wants to change the language e.g www.Netsocialblog.com and click on Translate.
You are now good to Go.!!!
How To Change the Language of a Specific Text.
- The process is the same as that of the website only that; in the box provided, you’ll input the text you want to change and then click on translate.
Share with friends too.
Image Courtesy – Onlinegadgetstore.com