A Blogger LABEL is the tag that is used for categorising a certain post, like if i wanted to publish a post about BLOGGING, i would add a Label with BLOGGING TIPS to the post in which people would also be able to find out other post related to blogging whenever they click on the LABEL called BLOGGING.
This makes it easier for bloggers to divide a post into categories. Currently as at now, NSB’S LABEL are on the sidebar with the Title as TOP CATEGORIES. But on this post, i will be talking about how to Remove a Label From Blogger by starting with my journey into blogging.
When i first landed on the blogosphere, i was totally a NEWBIE in EVERYTHING as i do not know a dime on how the stuff called blogging works. The mistake made then include but not limited to;
=> my template lacked proper and responsive design,
=> i couldn’t construct a blogpost in appropriate format since i don’t know the basic elements to be used,
=>the categories part known as ‘LABELS’ were wrongly used.
=> likewise comments, pages, and other important aspects were not also left out.
My NOT knowing how the blogger LABEL works makes the thing so confusive for me in which this makes me to often enter and publish a wrong LABEL for a RIGHT POST or VICE-VERSA.
You might want to think that why didn’t i use search engine then?
But the thing is those were the days am either too ignorant or too busy to use google as my guide.
After sometime probably 2 years later, while doing some thorough lookup on my blog (i sometimes do this when am less busy on a PC), i discovered those irrelevant LABELS that are on the right BLOGPOST and that solve everything as it was the exact moment i discover how to remove blogger categories also known as Labels.
To cut the story short, here’s how to delete your BLOGGER LABEL (categories) via below steps
- Goto your Blogger Dashboard and click on the Blog(you wish to make changes)
- Now click on POSTS which is located at the left hand section
- On the Top Right Hand, you will see a radio button with ALL LABELS, click on it too (as shown in the picture below)
- Once all Label have been displayed, Now scroll down and click on the label that you wants to delete.
- Now tick on the boxes beside those posts with the particular LABEL.
(To make things easy, you can tick a small box at the top of the post to SELECT ALL)
- Once you’ve done that, did you notice a radio button which has NEW LABEL as the name on it?
- Click on the button (do not click ‘new label’), then scroll down to the exact LABEL you wanted to delete.
Now tap that LABEL with your mouse and THERE YOU GO!
This will show all posts that has this LABEL or CATEGORY
The blogger Label/category would now be successfully deleted! Seems pretty easy, isn’t it?
If you had any trouble doing it, just comment below and i’ll try to respond.
Do not forget to share this post, your friends might be looking for it!
You might as well checkout 5 Proven Method To Increase Your Blog’s Traffic