Is it worth to create and making a logo? This is a question usually asked by many people who are just starting out in the world of digital marketing and website building.
The answer is YES! There are many elements that go into building the visual identity of your brand, but one of the most important aspects is your logo. Once you’ve created your amazing website or started your business, you’re ready to focus your attention to your logo and we’re here to help you with that endeavor.
Right here on this article, you’ll get to discover an alternative on how to create logo that can give a cool look to your blog, brand or business using DesignEvo.
With DesignEvo it is possible to create a logo easily in a matter of minutes with the great advantage of not having to pay for the tool. Stay with us until the end of this article to see how easy it is to create your logo in a step-by-step tutorial.
- Access the DesignEvo online logo maker; and click on Make a Free Logo button
- Once you’ve clicked on the button, you will see a large collection of well-designed templates listed on the canvas. DesignEvo offers over 5000+ logos that are ready to be edited. You can even Search by keywords or categories to find your favorite one (pretty cool, huhn)
- Now Enter your logo name and slogan. You can edit the text as much as you want by changing font, color, size, style, spacing, shadow and glow effect.
- Add and customize icon or shape. There are a large collections of graphics to help you make a more distinctive logo. Each element is 100% customizable so that you can modify color, size, position, rotation, etc.
- If necessary, you can decide to set a custom background for your logo.
- [BONUS] Before downloading, you can preview how it will look like on different projects like business card, stationery, T-shirt, letterhead and company wall.
- Now Download your logo for free!
Very straightforward and pretty easy, right?
If you prefer, you can now create a logo from scratch using the elements and texts that you have in the tool. You can as well create millions of different combinations by sparking your inner creativity.
See the video below to learn more how to create free logos in DesignEvo:
Bottom Line: Creating a logo as we all know it often requires a great deal of time, creativity and lots of money.Most especially for those who have limited graphical skills, logo creation is a tough process using some advanced software.
However DesignEvo is an excellent alternative for creating free logos be it for business, brand, or blog since it is aimed to simplify the cumbersome process of logo design and reduce cost dramatically.
Ready to get started? Now go checkout DesignEvo to create your logo online 🙂
2 thoughts on “How to Create a Free Logo with DesignEvo in Minutes”
I still don\’t understand why Twitter is using the bird as their logo.
The bird seems to represent their brand very well.. Details about it is covered in this topic => Why Twitter Is Using Bird as their Logo