If you do spend great deal of time in front of your computer, i’ve got some few eye-care tips in which i very much believe it will be of help against computer vision problems 🙂
The eye plays a major role in human’s daily activity; from the time of waking up, to going back to sleep in which the intensity of the organ’s role depends on Location, Nature of Job, and some other factors. However whether you’re a;
- blogger working on PC with writing stuff, designing template,
sharing posts to social networks, and Co
- an Office worker whom do uses computer a LOT as your primary assignment is mainly to Type, Edit and forward documents.
- Maybe an Individual who depends on the Computer frequently to carry out most of his or her major activities/intentions.
These tips am about to share here, would come handy for you in taking care of your eye.
3 Simple Eye Care Tips Whilst Using Computer
- Perform Eye Exercise: An exercise is performed by the eye, so as not to make the organ feel bored and weary from working tirelessly on the computer screen.
The exercise can be done by looking at a far object for some seconds without moving the head. This works better, rather than glueing one’s eye on the PC for LONG HOURS!
- Using Protective Glasses: When using a screen device like PC, Invisible rays are theoretically said to emits from them DIRECTLY to the eye. TOO MUCH of these rays, as said, could cause eye itching or even an eye sore.
To prevent this, i would suggest to wear something of spectacles so as to protect the eye from direct contact with the rays being emitted.
- Do Not Move Too Near: Its best to be neutral that is; not to be too far neither too near when it comes to the distance between you and your PC.
This would makes it easier for you to perform eye exercise as outlined in NO #1 and also to reduce the effect of the rays being emitted as explained in NO #2.
Do you have additional suggestion? feel free to drop it via the comment box.
Do not also forget to Share With Friends!