Having the enough funds to buy a computer is something, while getting the best PC is another thing. The ‘best’ in this case means when a pc can do, and EVEN MORE, of what one expect of it.
I once fell into the categories of those aspiring to buy a laptop but due to because am unfamiliar with how to get ‘the best’, i end up with a laptop that didn’t lasts long! (worse part – even puts me into frustration before its death).
So for those whom are about to grab a new pc, i hope the tips am about to share here with you would be helpful.
There are many computers out there – different in sizes, shapes, colours e.t.c and it is almost impossible for me to just simply point out my index finger saying
‘this one is good’
‘that one is bad’.
This is because, what makes a computer seems good to me might not be what makes it to another person else, likewise vice-versa.
However one thing we SURE all got in common is; ‘the need for a pc that can perform our desired function/s’.
(You Might Want To Checkout; 4 Common Ways A Pc Could Got Destroyed)
Hence i’ll be sharing 5 cool tips on what to look out for, in order to get the best computer. Are you ready?
- Brand – When it comes to buying phones, we have as at presently brands like Nokia, LG, Samsung, Tecno, Itel, etcetera. While in the COMPUTING WORLD, there are brands like HP, Toshiba, Lenovo, Dell, and co.
Before buying a pc, it is advisable that you should be familiarised with the brand that is suitable for your purpose as Brand does matters in a PC functionality.
- HDD Memory – The Hard Disk Memory short-known as HDD is where most of your data will be stored into. Be it documents, videos, musics, and/or any files.
If you’re planning to use the pc for a commercial purpose (i.e wide range of functions), then you should go for an higher storage.
- RAM Memory – This memory is more or less related to the No #2 mentioned above but the difference is; one is permanent storage while the latter is temporary.
The RAM Memory either makes your installed programs work FASTER or slower, it all depends on how high it is. The higher, the faster.
- Processor – Everyday technology is being challenged and improved. In those days of early computers, the processor being used back then would almost not be able to handle nowadays programs.
Processors are the brain of a pc hence one should ensure a computer with good processors.
- Graphics – Long before, my thought was that *all computers* has the same graphics but recently i discover there would always be a difference (might be slight though).
Although graphics usually depends on the Operating System(OS) installed on a PC, but it is also and most determined by the Pc Brand and VGA card.
These are the things you should research into before getting a PC. You might as well take a few minutes to read that of PHONE here
You can also check Konga Store Here to browse the list of some computers