5 Blogging Secrets About Tunde Sanusi (Tuham)
- Am a “Mobi-Blogger”– Do not bother to check dictionary for that word as it was formed by me. Mobi-blogger simply means a blogger who blogs from his/her phone. As a matter of fact, as of 21st of December 2015, 85% of the posts here are drafted, edited, proofreading, and published from Mobile.
- First Thing On a PC is BACKUP – ‘But this guy just told me he’s a “Mobi-blogger” , how come he’s mentioning a PC again? Is that what you’re thinking?
Actually i might be a Mobi-blogger as at now, but believe me, you’re going to need lots more help from a PC no matter how hard you do it on your mobile. Its just that you won’t need a PC all the time.
Whenever am on PC, the first thing is to backup my widgets and template likewise backing up my posts and comments. This is done so as to prepare for the unexpected issue like when my template goes wrong, so i can easily set things right with the Up-to-date Template Backup.
- NSB Template Is a Gradual Process: You’ve probably heard of the sentence “Rome is not built in a day”. The same applies for NSB current template as unlike what most people think, its not built in a day.
One of the most powerful and important thing on a blog is the TEMPLATE. Hence one must ensure a blog feels beautiful, lightweight and easier to navigate for readers.
These are factors i’ve always consider whenever redesigning a template so as to make it adapt to the reader’s device.
- Be Optimistic: Do you know you’re gonna need “OPTIMISM” in the blogosphere as it sure going to help you when thing doesn’t go the way you expect of ’em.
The previous time i was about to renew my domains, i have little cash to nothing at hand but with so much Optimism, i was ABLE TO DO IT!
But not that i did just sit down and the coins started falling like rain. I tried my own possible efforts both online ‘n’ offline and when GOD saw my striving, HE sure did work out THINGS PERFECTLY for me in a way i didn’t expect, at just when it remains Small Time for the ALARM TO BLOW!
Being Optimistic doesn’t applies in that way only, whatever you want from your blog, do it with Sincerity, Optimism and Smart Effort (smart doesn’t implies illegal, kindly take note.)
- I Read a LOT: If you detest reading, am sorry to dissapoint you that blogging might not work so much well with you as i think blogging is not ONLY about coming to the space and putting your own words then leave.
Doing so won’t just make you being Selfish *winks* but more importantly you will miss a lot of things which you would have gain knowledge from. By reading, i got to know about other bloggers from both outside and in the country likewise learn from their blogs.
Infact tongue-cheek speaking, i belong to the first set of people who knew about THE NEW CHANGES of GooglePlus which i got to know via FunmyKemmy’s BlogPost.
Would You Like To Also Redesign Your Blog To A More Appealing and Responsive Look?
Now that you’ve read about me, Do we have something in common?