One’s Choice in this case means how mobile credit are deducted when making calls, data bonus, sms rates and other benefits.
As for me, after testing lots of tariff plan, i’ve come to realize that; na Glo Gbam fit me for this year 2015*winks*
By being on this tariff plan, although i have to pay a daily fee of #5 but i think the benefits worth it especially with the 5 Special Numbers To Register With. Below Listed are the benefits of the plan;
Glo Gbam Tariff Benefits
- 15k/sec for Call rates (Glo to Glo Number) and (Glo To Other Networks)
- 11k/sec for (5 special numbers)
- N4 sms rate for both (Glo to Glo) and (Glo To Other Networks)
- Free 5MB Daily For DATA Use
- 5K/kb outside the free 5MB(i.e after the free MB had been exhausted
The GBAM plan because of its flexible above features answers most of my needs hence this made me to think that; Could This Be The Best and Cheapest Tariff Plan On Glo?
Did you Know another Tariff Plan much better than this?
What Tariff Plan are you using on your Glo Line?
Do tell me Perhaps if it has more features than the GBAM Plan, i might Reconsider;)