Have you ever tamper with SOMETHING like a settings on your MOBILE PHONE that made it to malfunction and then wonder how to put things right but still didn’t get it?
This is exactly what happen to a neighbour of mine using TECNO P5; an android device dual sim with an OS of 4.2. The mobile phone happen to lost its “MENU ICON” after being mistakenly dragged up [deleted] by the user
Just incase the same happens to you in which you are unable to locate the menu icon button at the homescreen of a Tecno P5, Follow the below procedures to amend it.
- Click on the Bottom Left Button Of your Android Device
- It will display some options [as shown in the above pic], Click on “SOLO SETTINGS”.
- It will show a list of options [as shown in the above pic]
- Click on the “Backup and Restore”
- Backup Your “Desktop Data” first so you can be able to revert Changes.
- Now after that, Click on Restore Desktop Data
- Confirm the Action which will pop up and there you go!
And Your Menu option will be Restore back.
Read Also: How To Find Out What Consumes Data On Your Android Device