But today, we’re going to take a look into one of the most populous social networking application which is whatsapp on how you can hide your profile picture from public.
Whatsapp just like social networking websites has its own privacy setting that you can adjust to your preference, but unlike that of facebook and twitter which is much more easier for a user to find, whatsapp privacy options seems a little bit complicated thus making some of its user to ignore it. Therefore am going to start with “Privacy setting” on whatsapp about hiding your picture on whatsapp.
How To Hide Your Profile Picture on Whatsapp.
- Step 1 – Launch your Whatsapp Application.
- Step 2 – Press the “Option” Key and Goto Settings.
- Step 3 – Click on General, then to Privacy.
- Step 4 – Scroll down to Profile Photo and click on it, there are 3 options. Everyone, My Contacts, and Nobody.
- Step 5 – Choose Everyone to set your display picture to public, My Contacts for people in your contact list and Nobody to hide your DP.
Once you’ve set your preferred choice, it will be updated.