In every blogger's WishList is getting decent good amount of quality traffic flowing to his/her webblog. This is simply because when you're getting quality traffic; your blog tends to enjoy wider exposure, more social and email subscribers , more sales if your blog do offers product, more voluntary clicks of PPC program like adsense which of course will leads to more revenue and lots more - the list is endless -
No matter whatever reasons why you choose establish a blog, driving traffic is one major aspect that you shouldn't neglect.
Did You Know How To Take Your Blog's Screenshot.
Though there are several ways to increase traffic to your blog in which you must be very aware of when doing so as some information on the web might leads you to perform tricky methods which Search Engines especially Google detest but in my own sincerity and generosity ;) i'll discuss about Proven and Legal Methods of How To Increase Your Blog's Traffic.
These methods are termed Proven because they works! Likewise called Legal because unlike what you fear, Google won't frown at the methods if you read this post carefully as they didn't includes any tricky way. And Guess what! all of the methods are free! . Now Lets cut the cake;
How To Increase Blog's Traffic
- Social Media: Does Your Blog have a fanpage? I mean a Social Networking Page where Your Readers can easily suscribe to. Example of Social Pages are;
Netsocial Facebook Page: facebook.com/Netsocialblog
NSB twitter Page: twitter.com/Netsocialblog
My Google Plus Profile: plus.google.com/+TuhamSanusi
With this above mentioned profile, i can easily send updates to my readers. If you had not gotten a Social Page, you can create one for your blog now for free! Once you've setup the social pages, let your readers know about them by installing the social media widget on your blog.
And If you already had a Social Fanpage With Followers, engaging them with updates from your blog is sure going to alter your blog's traffic if you use it the right way. Apart from automatic updates when new post is published, you can share a snippet of a post from your blog and include the [link] of the post on your fanpage.
Example: Want To Find out
5 Proven Methods
to Increase Your
Blog's Traffic For Free?
Then Visit [LINK OF THE POST].
- Blog's Commenting: Read other People's blog mostly related to your Niche and Leave Meaningful Comment. You might say " i've did this before but doesn't work, it must have been that you're doing it in the wrong way. Read the Post carefully and Focus on leaving a sincere 'n' meaningful comment rather than to just drop your link. Comments which includes your link and not relating to the post is sure not to get approved or to be deleted.
For a CommentLuv blog, Your Recent Posts will be displayed and for a Non-CommenLuv Blog like Blogger bloger, You can comment with your Profile Name like Google Plus, Name/URL or selecting other suitable options. Leaving a sincere comment will make either the author or a reader to check more about you/your blog thus increasing your blog's traffic.
However do not overdo this as too much external links linking to your blog especially from a Non-Authority Blog is basically not good.
- Guest Posting; Guest Posting simply means an act of publishing a Post on another blog. While the definition might sounds simple; Guest Posting is not just about posting some *gibberish word* and expecting traffic to flow from the source since you've included your url in the bio on the Post. Your article must be of good Quality, Plagiarism-Free, and Related to the Niche of the Website; where Guest Posting is to be done.
When you're on a quest todo this, My Golden advice for you is not to think of only building Links to your website but to Add Value to the Website where Guest Posting is to be done. A source even suggest "You should write a Post which will be much better than if you are to write on your blog" *winks*
By Delivering a Quality Post, Most Readers will be tempted to check out your blog and thats sure going to Increase your Blog's Traffic. There are high chances that some will even love to be your email and social subscribers.
- Forum Participation; Register on a Popular Forum, do not forget to include your blog URL (if allowed) in your bio and participate in the aspect of the forum that deals with your niche.
Submit a Good Post, Leave ideas 'n' Suggestion in other Post's Comment. Eventually people in the forum if finds your post/comment worthy would want to research about you thereby discovering your blog ;)
- Using Hastag For Social Engagement: As mentioned in No #1 on Social Media, did you know you can gain extra traffic by using hashtag. Of course you can!
For example on twitter, you postedBy using Hastag, the Post is sure going to grab wider audience than just your followers. I'd suggest you read the post on Twitter Hashtag and How to Use it to get follower> so you would be able to understand fully how the hashtag works.
Did you want to Find Out How To Load Airtime on Your Mobile Phone, Then Read the Post at [LINK] on How To.
Do You Have a Comment Box on Your Blog? Find out About What You Consider Before Placing it.