Recommended Article

Finding Your Zenbook on Jiji [Review and Specs]

Finding a zen is hard, finding a laptop is even harder. New generation laptops do not look the way they once did. Some of them became convertible, that bend and fold, while other have touch screens and come with keyboards so can be used as a notebook. Indeed, there is too much variety in the laptop world. You can browse, which is an online heaven filled with laptops of different size and styles that fit just every person's needs.
    In meantime, check the Asus ZenBook Flip UX360.


The UX360 looks and feels very good. Ultrabook’s metal lid features a brushed sunburst effect that looks absolutely gorgeous in sunlight. It’s quite  light, weighing only 1.3 kg,  has a thin profile of 13,0 mm and is very well built. It also features a  full set of ports including two USB 3.0 ports, a USB-C port, mini HDMI, 3.5mm headphone jack and even a full-sized SD card reader.
Do you know?! When in a tablet  mode, the ZenBook Flip’s software disables…

A Must-To-Have 7 BEST DOCUMENTS For Students

If you are an Aspirant wanting to gain admission, here are 7 best documents you should have "ready-made" at your disposal .

#7: *. UTME Result Slip
This is the slip which contains your data, school of choice & your Jamb result. To get this slip, you'll need a scratch card . After succesful transaction online, your result will be displayed and you can now print it.

Stay Informed With AwanetMobile Educative App

#6: *. POST UTME Slip
This is your school of choice slip and you can get it from your school of choice official website.

#5: *. SSCE/GCE/NECO Statement of Result
You 'll get this from your school principal/director. This is the Clear copies of Internet copy containing candidate's result duly certified by the principal. HOWEVER If you have the original WAEC certificate , you don't need this. But if you just finished secondary school a year or two years ago, you'll need to buy a WAEC scratch card to print out your WAEC/NECO result, Take it to your principal to sign and stamp. That's it.

#4: *. Birth certificate/Declaration of age
This is your normal birth certificates OR sworn declaration of age. Birth certificate can be collected at your local government area while sworn declaration of age according to research is only collected in high court.

How To Get Prepared For Admission

This is the testimonial from the secondary school you attended. You can get this by visiting your secondary school and demand for a testimonial from the principal.

This is the letter which implies that truly you've been offered admission in the Higher Institution. Though some schools might not have released the admission letter on their website but you can get this from Jamb official website. To print your admission Letter.

I still find it hard to believe that some people won't be able to provide one single passport when it comes to matter of emergency. Although you might not find it so that important but seriously passport is something everyone should have at least 5 or more just in case the demand for it rise up.

I rest my Pen here.. Suggestion & ideas are welcome;)